As promised, here is my last card (ok, three cards) for the Spread the Love challenge Amber of Damask Love created. My blog crush that inspired this card is another than Kristina, the master mind behind Friday Focus, Make a Card Monday, and so many other inspiring videos. Her style is amazing and clean. Love that her designs can be messy, fun, serious, for the young and the young at heart. In honor her and the challenge of using colors that I don't normally go to, I created three cards.
The colors above are beautiful together and they make me think of springtime. I don't, however, normally go to them when I create my cards. Not sure why though because they really are pretty together. Now, I don't have exact colors so the ones I used below where the closest I could come to with what I have :)
This first card was my attempt to create movement on my card like I see on some of Kristina's. This one was really a stretch for me as I don't normally do this I think. While I like the idea, I think that I needed a bolder sentiment as the one I used really gets lost in the circles.
![]() |
| Sorry for the bad picture. I just couldn't seem to get a good one, even after photo editing |












1 comment:
Pretty colors and you used them beautifully! Love the movement you achieved on the first card and banners are a favorite of mine too...even though I don't often create a card with them! :) Love the CAS style of both of these...my favorite!!
Post a Comment