Friday, January 15, 2010

Be My Sassy Valentine



Today's the day you can be a pin-up too. Just go to the Sassy Studio Design store and purchase your Sassy Valentine and color her in your image. On your way to the store be sure you play along with the Customer Blog Hop. The SSD blog will have all the deets and the list for you to play along.

For my Sassy Valentine I used Sassy's Cupid. This time I went for the tradtional girl pinks with a touch of soft brown. I used Lord Have Mercy's sketch, Copic Buzz red and pink, and Jacksonbelle's bling (the glitter heart lace and the glitter I added to cupid's lips, hearts, and outfit). I have other challeneges this is for but the list is on the other computer. I'll get that up for ya'll before today is over :)





Don 't forget to head to the store and pick up your own Sassy Valentines.

Photobucket

41 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Cassie, this is so utterly cute! I am digging that heart "ribbon"! Who makes it? :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Jen Shults said...

Oooh! This is awesome! I love all to sparkle on this! Really wonderful work!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Cassie, I think this might be my favorite of all! The soft colors and glitter, the heart "ribbon" and layout... you've made a wonderful card!

Anita said...

So blingin' fabulous! I love that glitter heart lace...it's beyond pretty. Beautiful work! :)

Jacqueline said...

How cute Cassie!! LOVE all the glitter and the design!! :D

faithnme said...

great job, and I did check out the rest of your blog.. your coloring is awsome

Lori said...

Beautiful card, thanks for the inspiration.

Valerie said...

BEAUTIFUL card Cassie!!!

Lisa said...

wonderful job!!

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Wow so cool! she looks like a tough chick..she needs a gun instead LOL!
TFS!
Mandy

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Very Pretty! Love all the shimmery details!
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

how awesome! i love it :)

xoxo
sarabeth

Sara said...

WOW that is too cool! I can't believe you cut all that out! So so cute!

Kathy said...

Pretty little Valentine. Love that heart strip in the middle, nice touch.

Rachel said...

Absolutely beautiful!!
hugs,
rachel

Larisa Hohman said...

love all the shimmer...very pretty!

Javablustamper said...

This is SUPER cute!! I LOVE it!! Hope you are well!! Take care!




Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Unknown said...

Cassie, this looks great - awesome job coloring her hair.
Sassy Hugs,
Gini

jan farnworth said...

cute card very sassy image.

Jen Shults said...

Cassie this is so nice! I love the sparkle and the paper you chose is beautiful! Wonderful work!! Hugs!

helen scott said...

This is gorgeous. . I love the hair - wish I could colour like that! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Cassie--I love all the bling!!

Making Creative Memories in Thyme said...

Cassie, I love the way you showcased this beautiful image. Love the heart borders and the sparkle!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Loz said...

Fabulous!! Love this image and your hearts look great! as does all the glitter x

Amanda said...

Super sassy Valentine... I just love it.. TFS :0)

Unknown said...

Beautiful work!!! TFS

okj83@live.com

Lisa said...

Oh, the soft colors are beautiful!

Louise F NZ said...

This is so cool Cassie... love teh colours andt the image is great.

Louise F NZ said...

This is so cool Cassie... love teh colours andt the image is great.

HappyCrafter said...

cool cards, love the colour combo with the light brown and pink and the soft sparkly really adds.

Cheryl said...

So beautiful,love the heart background!!!
xx

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Beautiful card, Cassie!

hugs, margie

Annie said...

Cassie, this is super SASSY :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Cassie!! Love the sparkle!

Naomi said...

I love all the sparkly! This is a wonderful Valentine!

Angela said...

Cassie, this is so pretty with all he sparkle!! Wonderful work!!
Hugs,
Angela

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Cassie
Anne x

paige said...

Fun image! And the heart ribbon is a must have!

gale said...

Really cute card!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a fun card layout, image and your coloring......always wonderful coloring!!!

Heidi said...

Cute Cassie!