The Sassy Studio Design release for the 15th is SO SASSY! We are celebrating Valentine's Day Sassy Style. Today's preview is Sweet Talk (she will make her way to the store on 1/15). Such a fun and sassy image too. For my card today I chose to make her a little vintage. She was also colored on the computer instead of my copics. I need to work on the shading but I think she's done pretty well for the first time. I must also apologize for the flower as it looks yucky in the picture but IRL the flowers works with the colors in the DP. Don't forget to sign up for the Customer Blog Hop on the 15th as well. There are 4 challenges you can participate in for some chances to win some fabulous Sassy images.
Challenges used:
Taylored Expression - sketch
Fab 'n' Funky - anything for any occasion
Frosted Designs - use ink (I inked the edges to add to the distress)
Quixtic Challenges - theme: Hot Chocolate (nothing steamier than some sweet talk and the colors make me think on hot cocoa)
Charisma Cardz - color combo: pink, brown, cream, toffee
Cute Card - feature something new (the image is new since it hasn't been released yet and the DP is something I just got in the mail)







10 comments:
She's adorable!!
Wow...isn't that a fun image! Reminds me of high school and college! Great card!
Oooohhhh what a great image. Love your card layout too. Many thanks for joining in with "Fab 'n' Funky" challenges this week. Hope to see you again.
Lou
x
Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
So pretty! I love it Cassie! :)
I love this Cassie, I can't believe you colored on the computer!
LOVE it! super cute girl!
She if fabulous. I might need to buy this image, would make a great valentine for my hubby. Love the frayed edges of your cardstock, nice touch.
Absolutely gorgeous!
Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!!
Hugs
Leanne
xx
Haha Fab! Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim
Post a Comment