Sunday, January 17, 2010

Purple Snow Day

Just a quick card I put together for some challenges. I start grad school this week as my posts will be only 2-3 a week for a while. If only there were more hours in the day right :) For this card I used Sassy Studio Design's First Snow.


Challenges used:
Little Red Wagon - polka dots (the embossed strip)
Crafty Creations - textures (the embossed strip and the puff paint snow)
Etsy Inspired - I choose the Amethyst Soap for this shop as my inspiration

Photobucket

31 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the snow you added Cassie - looks great :)

Karli said...

I love the purple! The snow looks very realistic too :) Have a great first week at school, Cassie!

gale said...

cute! Love the purple.

Anonymous said...

Cassie, I just love this!!! I am a PURPLE lover!! Awesome coloring, and I love the layout and all of the different details!!!

Carolyn Wolff said...

That is such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at LRW!

Lisa said...

Cassie this is so pretty! Love how you did your snow!

Hugs,
Lisa

Anita said...

Fabulous card Cassie!

Christine said...

Hi gorgeous image love your colour combo great sketch..thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy challenge.

Hugs Christine xx

Jen Shults said...

Your coloring on this is just WOW!! Amazing and I love the colors you used and the sparkle. Beautiful work!

Juanita said...

Adorable, love your color combo, your beautifully colored image and the snow.

Fussy and Fancy Girl Juanita

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a fun cute card- love it in purple! Awesome coloring, and I love the puffy paint!

Crystal said...

Cassie,
You were the winner of my blog candy from the Paper Sundaes Blog Hop (http://creationsofasparetimestamper.blogspot.com/)
Please email me at tysmom11@hotmail.com to claim your prize.

Jenn Embry said...

I love the texture of the snow at her feet and the shades of lavender are just fabulous for a snow card. I normally only think to use blue or silver with snow. :)

Rose said...

your card is wonderful, thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week :)

Unknown said...

Fab Project Cassie, I love the image and the colours, thank you for joining us at ECP this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with your beautiful work! I hope to see you back next time! :)

Greetings, Saskia

Joanne said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors:) Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Mary G. said...

Cassie, great card! Love that image and how you did the snow!!! Just beautiful!

Kathy said...

Very pretty Cassie, love the purples with the snow theme. Good luck with your grad school classes!

MarkerGeek said...

This is fabulous! Love that image.

Thank you for playing along with us at Quixotic Challenges!

The Mama Monkey said...

I love the purple with snow! I have some great SB paper I am hoarding with this color scheme. :) Good luck with school!!

Vicki said...

Wonderful job, Cassie! Love all the detail!! Blessings to you!

Jennifer said...

Great card. Your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.


P.S. I like your signature.

de said...

Super adorable! Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Lori said...

Hi Cassie! I love this card... your coloring is excellent, and purple... LOVE it!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Love and hugs ~ Lori

CathyRose said...

Beautifully done. Your shading is awesome!

Stampin Mindy said...

Oh, This is so cute, Love the purples! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

paige said...

beautiful!

Louise F NZ said...

This is so cute.... I love the purple. Super sweet.

Heidi said...

cassie, this is so pretty

Denimo said...

Great card Cassie!! Love purple as a winter color! Thanks for joining in our Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge!!
Hugs, Denise