Saturday, January 30, 2010

Somebunny Is Here For You

A quick post as I really should be doing school work. Here's another fabulous image that will be release on Feb. 1st over at Sassy Studio Designs. I really love how Lindsay drew her face with the freckles and little rabbit now. Lots of fun to color and I so see me using this throughout the spring.


Challenges used:
Create 4 fun - sketch
Color Create Challenge - soft pink, blue, silver, white
Flutter by Wed - open but must include butterflies, fairies, or angles
Quixotic Paper - include a butterfly
Fab 'N Funky - use any digi image or sentiment
Frosted Designs - embossing

Photobucket

29 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

This is really cute! Fun idea and I love the colors you chose to showcase her.

gale said...

This is so cute!!

doris said...

Brilliant card, love the image!!

xox doris

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Ooooooh! Deeeelish card Cassie. What a sassy image; it's gorgeous. Love the papers and layout too.
Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Lou Sims said...

What an adorable card & your colouring is divine. Many thanks for joining in with "Fab 'n' Funky" challenges and we look forward to seeing you again.

Lou
x

Laurel said...

Oh cute, such pretty colors!

Fabiola said...

super jolie j'aime beaucoup

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute!!! Love the butterflies and the different textures!!!

Anne-Marije said...

What a nice card!
Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije

Karli said...

oh, I just love how your coloring just make the images come alive. Can I just sit in a corner & just watch you work??? I'll be quiet & I'll even bring snacks! great card & awesome image- not your old boring bunny :)

Anonymous said...

Cute card. The image is so adorable and I love the soft colors that you used.

Dawn said...

This is one sassy lassie and I love the layout! Great job with the colors too!

cats whiskers said...

Stunning, I love that image such fun and so beautifully coloured
Hugs Jacqui x

Martine said...

ooo this is wonderful, beautiful papers, image and embellies, thanks so much for joining in with this weeks challenge over at Quixotic Challenges :)

xx

Martine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Even when you make a quick card- your coloring is wonderful. Fun image- great layout!

paige said...

Soft and sweet with a little bit of sass!

Danni said...

Oh what a fun card!! Great job! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card...thanks for joining us at Quixotic Challenges,
Carole

Jen Shults said...

Oh wow! How cute is this? i love love love the soft colors and the butterflies you added. It's really wonderful!

Trudy said...

Lovely card . such gorgeous colours and great image
Hugs Trudy

Everien said...

Nice card, lovely colors

Jamie Lane Designs said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

Kimberly S said...

Beautiful coloring, and such pretty little butterfly accents! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

Mu42800 said...

tres belle carte
bizz Mu

Barb Craft said...

Love the design of this card! The papers are beautiful and I really like the sweet little butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!
Barb

Paolchen said...

Beautiful card!

Hansedeern said...

What wonderful card!

Hugs from Hamburg
Rivien xx

Chris said...

A very cute card and such wonderful colouring and design. Thanks for joining us at Colour Create. Chris :)