It took me three nights to complete this due to all of the interuptions I had (i.e. facebook among other things) I've had, but it's done. The image is a free one I picked up over at
PCP on the
Mo's Digital Pencil forum. It's such a cute and fun image, just perfect for celebrating a new year. I didn't have any DP for this card so I created my own by using the cuttlebug on the black, textured c/s for the yellow/gold, and I heat embossed sparkles on the purple. I also outlined all of the white with Star Dust stckles. The little horn maker is the same one that is in the image. All I did was clip it out in PSE, erased the parts I didn't want, print it out, and then took a .1 black copic multiliner do some touch ups. I colored both the extra horn and the image with my copics. Once they were colored I went over the gold parts with the Buttermilk Spica pen and the confetti were touched with Yellow and Purple Stickles. Since our little guy couldn't wear a tux, I decided to make his diaper his tux and colored it a grayish black color (mostly b/c I was too scared to color it black like the hat).


One of the challenges this card is for is the
Charisma Cardz Challenges and their birthday blog hop. You don't want to miss this as there will be a prize for not only the winner of this challenge, but there are a total of 15 winners for the birthday celebrations. This includes the DT members and their blog candy for this celebration. Be sure you check it out and participate.
Challenges used:
33 comments:
Cassie this is too cute. I love all the sparkle and that image is adorable.
Fussy and Fancy Girl Juanita
cute card!
sucha cute card
Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
AllisonX
Excellent card. I love the color combo and layout! The sparkle really sets this card up to shine. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us at Fussy and Fancy!
This is adorable, Beautiful coloring and great colors! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
Way cute! I love it!
This is too cute. Your coloring is fab. Love his fancy tux/diaper. Great festive card!
Oh how fabulous is this the image is soo cute!
Love your design!
Thanks for joining us at SFTW!
Hugs Di xxxx
Darling- wonderful coloring, love the layout- you've done it again!!!
Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at our Charisma Cardz Birthday Blog Hop Challenge.
This adorable, love your colors and all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
Wow! Awesome coloring, Cassie! You did a fab job! That lil image is sooo adorable! I love that you matched his diaper, so cute!!!
Thank you for your sweet comment :*)
Enjoy your night!
~ margie
oh what an adorable card!
Love the sparkles on the side! Cute image!
Fantastic colours. Thank you for joining the STFW challenge this week and good luck.
Oh goodness...way too cute! awesome job with the sketch!
AWWW this is gorgeous, Cassie:O) Love the colours and beautiful papers. That MO's image is adorable, fab colouring. Love the party-hat and charms. Brilliant touch!
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)
Great card! Very nice layout, too. Thanks for joining the fun at Mo's Challenge this week.
Cassie, Thanks for playing in the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge. Your New Year's image is colored perfectly and love the layout!!
This is really cute! Love the images from Mo. Thank you for playing at The Sweet Stop.
cassie, this is adorable!~
Fabulous, love the colours and papers you've chosen.
Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our first challenge - good luck.
Barbara
xx
that is adorable!!
I love the layout you used on this card! The colors are wonderful too! SO glad you could join us at Mo's Challenge this week!
So cute! I love Mo's images! Your coloring is fantastic! Great piece! THanks for sharing at Stamp Something!
Janna :)
what a fantastic card! Love the colors too.
SO cute!! Great color combination and that image is adorable!!!
A great card!
Fantastic card! Love the color combo and the adorable image! So fun! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something! :)
Beautiful job on last week's challenge over at Mo's. Thanks for playing along with us and for leaving your link since Mr. Linky was a bit uncooperative! Happy New Year, Peggy
That's a lot of challenges.. I'm impressed!
WOW Cassie, it's amazing!!
Gorgeous card Cassie, love the sparkle :)
Thanks for joining the SFTW challenge.
Hugs
Tracey
x
OMG this is such a cute card - how did I overlook this when you posted it. I love the big diaper and everything. Great job!
Post a Comment