Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dare to be Sassy

Today's SSD Dare to be Sassy is all about dots, Polka Dots that is. As a special treat for ya'll I also used a new image that'll be released on 2/1/10: Sassy White Rabbit. I just love her and as soon as I saw her new she would be perfect for my day-planner that I was making. I kept the front simple as it will be getting lots of use and even be in my purse. The paper and inside goodies came of House of 3 as it all is a kit. The cover is a hybrid as the pretty paper and the title are digi and printed on white paper. The image was printed, colored, and cut before it was glued on to the background. Then everything got a thin coat of Mod-Podge for protection. Why don't you join us in this challenge and post your project to the SSD blog.






Photobucket

5 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Wow Cassie! This is just stunning!! Your coloring is off the charts amazing!! WOW!

Kathy said...

Great project Cassie, love that new image, too.

Deb said...

This is really cute. I'd love to know how you made this. The girl on the front is really cute. Is she a stamp or a sticker..Love the colos!

gale said...

cute planner!!

The Mama Monkey said...

What a fun project! Love the planner and that image is darling as well! Hope school is going well.