Sunday, June 13, 2010

Aloha summer

I can't believe it took me so long to finish a rather simple card. Time wasn't the issue; it was the fact that I have been so tired lately even though I'm in bed before 10 pm most nights. I'm NOT preggers but haven't been eating right as of late nor taking any vitamens. I'm praying that is the problem and nothing medical. I am going to the health store tomorrow for the vitamens and most likely setting a check up with my doc too. I am also sending out some applications to some store for DT as it is something I would really like to expand in. Wish me luck :)

This card uses Hula from Sassy Studio Designs. She is from Lindsay's first release last year. She's so much fun and I decided to pair her up with some fringe ribbon to go with this week's Sassy Challenge. The stamped flouish is from a random stamp set I have and the Aloha stamp is from Our Craft Lounge's Kona set.

Challenges used:
Whimsical Wednesdays - summer inspiration
Fab 'n' Funky - summer inspiration


Photobucket

7 comments:

andrea said...

fab card,love the image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Beth said...

Gorgeous card! I love this image and the bright colours! Thanks for playing along with my Truly Scrumptious sketch!

Love Beth xx

Heidi said...

wow this is adorable.

gale said...

What a cute card and great color combo!

Heather said...

Fabulous card, great colours and love your hula girl.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
hugs Heather xx

Sara said...

Super cute Cassie, love the colors. Hope your feeling better soon!

Naomi said...

Love that image AND awesome coloring, as usual:)