Challenges used:Waltzing Mouse sketch
Cupcake Inspirations
Secret Crafter - include a quote
Copic Creations - color on something other than white cardstock
Whimsical Wed - summer inspiration
Our Creative Corner - corners (I used the flowers)
For my second card I used one of Mo's Digital fairies images. I just love how she is reflecting in a puddle of water. LOTS of shimmerz paint was used on this card as I just thought that she must be all blinged out :) After doing these two card I decided that brown can indeed work for summer.


Challenges used:
Whimsical Wed - summer inspiration
The Shabby Tea Room - summer fun
Sentimental Sunday - summertime
Pile it On - summer showers (she's kneeling in the water)
A spoonful of sugar - enjoying the sunshine
Color Cue challenge - color inspiration
Lord Have Mercy - sketch
Charisma Card - bling
JUGS - use a digi image or paper (the image is a digi)
Stamp Something - summer







26 comments:
So sparkly and pretty! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)
Your cards and coloring are gorgeous!
Thanks for joining the Copic Creations Challenge! Happy weekend!
Two fabulous cards Cassie, your flowers on the Kraft card stock look amazing, especially with the addition of Shimmerz.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Copic Creations.
hugs Heather xx
Lovely cards, love the first one, Hibiscus says summer to me. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.
Great card! Love the color combo and layout! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)
Hi Cassie! Both of your cards are wonderfully whimsical and I love the glittered effect in the images! I use kraft cardstock for so many cards, I agree with you, it works for summer. Thanks for playing at the Tea Room!
Very pretty - love the sparkle!!! Fantastic job :) Love both cards! Thanks for playing along with PIO this week!
Great card...Love the Khalil quote on the 1st one! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!
Love both the cards, the sentiment on the first and the bling on the second. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x
Brown definitely works on summer cards since it is such a warm color. Love how it looks here. wonderful cards. Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room.
Ooooo, love all the bling on there! Super sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Fab cards Cassie!! like the use of shimmers..
Thanks for playing along with Pile it On & Cupcake Inspiration challenge.
Both cards are fabulous! Love the sentiment you used for the first one and naturally, love the image on the second one! Thank you for joining us this past week at Sentimental Sundays!
Beautiful coloring, that little fairy is just lovely. Like the idea of coloring on kraft, I'll have to give it a try. Both cards are fab.
Beautiful card and that shimmer is divine. I think I would use Kraft cardstock on every card if I could get away with it. Kraft is the new black, brown or all around neutral. Awesome job.
Your cars at just lovely....and I makes me think of summer and sun.
Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
Dorte aka dot-scrap
What wonderful cards! love the coloring on both and the shimmer looks lovely! thanks for playing with WMS!!
You have made that image so inviting and charming! Such a lovely stamp and your work takes it over the top!
Thanks for joining in the Color Cue.
Wow, I love BOTH cards! You really did an awesome job coloring both ... I love all the sparkles too. So glad you could join us at Copic Creations ~ good luck to you.
Wow, I love all the sparkle you added to your fairy. Your coloring is amazing!
Love the flowers on the kraft card! Lovely! The shimmer is perfect!
Beautiful cards-love the shimmer!
What a beautiful set of cards. Of course I LOVE the MO one.. All that sparkle makes her look so warm and wonderful.. Great job..
So pretty and glimmery. I love it. I think brown does work for summer. :)
I think kraft works for any season! Just gorgeous! Love the shimmer!
Oh, oh, oh! Are these so beautifully colored and created! Fantastic work! I'm delighted to see your use of Dawn's Colors from her latest round of Color Cue! Thanks for playing!
Post a Comment