As promised, here is what I have been working on: pins to decorate a hat. The idea for this came from this blog post. This post is photo heavy.



Here are the pins I have so far created.

Here are some close-ups of them.




My favs are the satin flowers. I love how they can go from elegant to shabby chic. The centers in them aren't done yet as I am looking for the perfect bling for them, but I wanted to show you what I have so far. Love how these can be used for hair pieces, accessories for clothing, turned into braclets, anything really. I am so making more of these.
The blue flower from my last post is done with a satin ribbon while these flowers today where done with satin fabrics.
Also as promised, here are the sites that I got the directions from. All of them came from House of 3. LOVE this site! Video tutorial.....satin ribbon flower.....satin fabric flower









2 comments:
how cute! My dd loves flowers-she'd love that on a headband.
Oh, love the flowers! Very cute on the hat and I can think of a bunch of other things to use them on.
Post a Comment