Monday, June 28, 2010

What have I been up to?

I have been creating, but the creative juice has shifted towards another project. I good friend of mine came over today to work on some flowers for hats that we bought a few weeks ago at Hobby Lobby. I thought I would show you tonight a little peek at one of the flowers I have been working on. Once it is all done I will link you up with the tutorials I found that helped me create these beautiful flowers and the hat that started the whole project.

This is my first flower and I already have so many ideas for it and want to make many more :) Enjoy...



Photobucket

6 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

CUTE!! Love it :)

Kathy said...

So pretty, can't wait to see what you do with it.

Shelly Schmidt said...

That is looking pretty neat! Looking forward to seeing the 'finished' project!

paige said...

Cassie, this is so fun looking!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow...these are lovely. I can't wait to see your tutorials...I've love to make some of these gorgeous flowers.

Heidi said...

this is so pretty just love the color.