Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why must a craft room get messy?

So this week I took off to do some house/personal stuff and yet I feel like I got NOTHING done. So not cool! Started the off sick and it went from there. We recently had a garage sale and the storage for it was in the craft. That means that it looked like a tornado passed through there and the thought of putting it back in order just wore me out. I am hoping to get back to crafting this weekend. The room is starting to look like normal again and the rest of the house is coming together too :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

CathyRose said...

Isn't amazing how quickly the time goes when you are off work? You probably got more done than you think, just not as much as you wanted. Well, one thing you can count on is that it will still be there waiting for you, lol!