I got a sweet little card for ya' too. It's a sweet little birdie card that I had lots of fun creating. The sentiment is from Creative Imaginations' Narratives stickers that I added to a little banner I made. The button is from PTI's collection and I tied it on with a little twine. I used Tim Holtz's woodgrain embossing folder to keep with a tree theme.
Challenges used:OTWC:

Stampin' Celebration:

The Play Date Cafe:

Creative Card Crew: use punches (I used my nesties of course)
Lord Have Mercy: sketch
Digital Tuesday: I've been framed (frame your image)







11 comments:
Adorable! I love that image, the bird is so sweet. Beautiful sketch too.
Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at digital tuesday! Hope to see you again next week!
A sweet bird image for a lovely card! Hope your son does well with his surgery!
I love all the texture you have used in your adorable card! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at OTWC and Good luck! :-)
That bird is SO cute. Thanks for playing the Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge
So sweet! Love those colorful, textures background panels and that adorable bird image! Great job with our colors, too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!
Such a cute image! Hope your little man is recuperating well, thanks for playing along with us at the play date cafe :)
Adorable! Lovely card. Hope it went well. Glad you joined us at the PDCC.
beautiful card :)
I love the colors and the layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration this week!
P.S. I hope all is well with your son and the procedure went well.
What a darling card! Thanks for playing at the SCIC. Congrats on being chosen one of our design team's Top 3 picks!!!
What a cute card. love the little bird.
Post a Comment