Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pocket card bookmark

Here's another SCS Hope challenge card (seven more to go). I decided to turn the sketch from Mojo Monday into a little pocket for a bookmark. I also tried to use my little sewing machine to make the pocket. Looks like I need to practice sewing some straight lines, lol. The stamped images are from PTI's Flutterby Friend and the sentiment is their Mega Mixed Messages. The colors I used are Garden Green, Night of Navy, and Rose Red.


Challenges used:
Mojo Monday - sketch
Lexi's Creations - anything goes
Crafty cardmakers - stitching
SCS HYCCT23 - sew thankful for a friendship (it's a friendship card that is sending a wish as a thank-you)

Photobucket

5 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

oh my gosh, cassie! cutest idea ever!!

Anonymous said...

This is brilliant, and I love your wonky sewing, lol. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. xx

Farida Rone said...

Adorable creation!!! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creation and Good look.
Hugs,
Farida
P.S. I have candy on my blog if you want to pop over.

lalkygirl said...

fab gift set ,love the design ,such a great gift idea,thanks for joining us at lexi's and good luck
lalkygirl x

fionalawlor said...

This is lovely,very elegant :O) Your stitching looks fab! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Fiona x