I've got a simple flower card for ya'll today as my mojo took an early vacation. You can get all these goodies or something really close to them at
Your Memories Here. I really loved how quickly this card came together. More deets are found at the
YMH blog.

Challenges used:
Frosted Design: Distressed
Taylored Expressions: sketch
Off the Wall:
SCIC:

15 comments:
Beautiful soft subtle use of the OTWC colors this week! I like the muted colors alot! Thanks for playing with us at OTWC this week!
What a beautiful card!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC!!!!
A very beautiful entry Cassie! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at OTWC and Good Luck! :-)
Lovely soothing colours on this card Cassie.
I love the warm colors of this card! Also the distressing is great.
Thank you for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!
Awesome card Cassie and the paper is perfect for the OTW color challenge!
Hugs,
Kristina
very pretty card. Looks so elegant.
Such pretty patterned papers; you did a great job combining everything to make a beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us this week at OTWC.
Love your card! Especially the soft ribbon!
Beautiful patterned paper and fab flower. Love it. :)
Your papers are so beautiful! I love the distressing and your darling ribbon!
Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx
Gorgeous!! I love that velvet ribbon. Fabulous textures. Thanks for playing along at the Stampin' Celebration Challenge!!
Beautiful card... love the texture. Thanks for playing along with us at the SCIC this week!
Gorgeous! I love the colors and the layout! The velvet ribbon is awesome too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration!
Beautiful card!
Post a Comment