I've got two cards for ya'll today. Both are rather simple in supplies but I do hope you like them. On my Autumn card I used some Glimmer Mist to color my twill and some great Fall-ish paper (all found at YMH). The senitment was created on my computer and I framed it with a fun stamp from WM. The Vanilla background was embossed with a woodgrain folder.
Challenges used:2 sketches 4 you: sketch
Cute Card Thursday: anything goes
For my second card I went to Christmas. I used a sentiment from PTI and a Martha Stweart snowflake punch. I painted over the punched snowflakes with Glitter Glam Chandelier for some sparkle. The frame is a Tattered Angels from and the panel in the background was made with some Pearl paint and the Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder. I also added a sweet little pink rose from Prima as a little extra special touch.

Challenges used:Sketch and stash: sketch
A spoonful of sugar: snowflakes
my time to craft: use roses
CCEE: store bought flowers
crafty cardmakers: dry embossing








11 comments:
wow what a gorgeous card and so beautifully put together,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash
sue
xx
Your cards are so sweet Cassie. The Christmas card is very soft and feminine.
Such a beautiful card ~ Thank you for joining us at sketch & stash.
xx Lizzy xx :)
What a pretty card Cassie - it's beautiful. The colours are so delicate and the rose is perfect. It is lovely that you have shared your work with us at MTTCC this week and we would be more than happy to see your cards again very soon x
Very pretty!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura
These are fabulous cards, Cassie! I love the colors in the fall card and the wood grain embossing. The second card is so pretty and soft!
Very pretty! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx
Beautiful cards. Although simple in design I just love them. They have just the right amount of detail without being overwhelming. I especially love the use of pink and white for the Christmas card. It is so elegant and I just love the snowflake embossing and the bling you added to it.
Beautiful cards! Very elegant!
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs, Vanja
Beautiful cards!
Gorgeous card - love the colours - Thanks for joining us at Sketch & Stash.
Hugs
Bev xx
Post a Comment