Sunday, November 21, 2010

TCB: Taking Care of Business

I know I'm late for my blog hop card as the winner was suppose to be chosen on the 1st of this month. With that being said I decided to pick a second winner as a way to tell ya'll sorry.

The winner of the prize that was shown is...
34. Jehanne said...
Oh my what fantastic cards. The flower is amazing!!


The winner or the second mystery prize is...
10. Belinda said...
Cassie, these are so lovely and it's so cool that you're getting everyone involved as well! How awesome is that! Love the pretty flower/swirl on the first one and love the stamping on the second one!

Ladies, please contact me with your snail mail so that your goodies can get to you. I will give until next Sunday to hear from ya'll.

For the rest of my readers...Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I may not be back until Sunday myself as we've got lots of family to visit and eat with.

Photobucket

No comments: