Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall Butterfly

Here's another card for the SCS Hope challenges. Eight more to go :) This one was tricky for me because I knew I wanted to use the ribbon with a button but I really wasn't sure how to create the bow. I ended up doing a faux bow with lots of glue and pinching. The SCS challenge was to use 3 designer paper (I used three different sheets form Basic Grey's Indian Summer collection), 2 embellies (the rhinestones and the button), and one ribbon (the twill). The butterfly and sentiment are both from PTI.

Challenges used:
SCS Hope: HYCCT22, 3...2...1
2 sketches 4 you: sketch
Papertrey posse: fall thanks


Photobucket

7 comments:

Kelly said...

love your interpretation of the sketch! very soft and pretty!

Kristina said...

Beautiful, I love the ribbon.
Hugs

Elizabeth S. said...

Beautiful, Cassie!! Thanks for playing along! I will be posting a Mr.Linky on the 15th if you would like to post your card then.
Thanks again!
Liz

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card- love the three DSp's and your bow is great! TFS

Kristii said...

soooo pretty!!! Love the colors and the bow is perfect!!

Unknown said...

love the stamp! Love the ribbon. What a gorgeous card :)
Thanks for joining us at 2 Sketches 4 You this week
:) Kazan

Kathy Martin said...

Very pretty and a great butterfly image! :)