Z had his procedure today and it went well. We were at the hospital for 5 1/2 hours and he was a trooper the whole time. Once we got home we all took a long nap so I didn't get much done until after the kids went to bed. The two I'm posting right now uses some of my goodies from
Your Memories Here (the second one will be in the next post). The first one is a Christmas scene I created (cause when I think of the winter I think Christmas and not much snow due to where I live) use PTI's Take a Bough. The designer paper is from Studio 8's 'Tis the Season collection. The ribbon is some twill. I tried to give it a little distressed feel by sponging the edges with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo.

Challenges Used:
SCS HYCCT30 - sketch
Fussy and Fancy - Winter Wonderland
Charisma - with love at Christmas
CCEE - Winter Scene
Stamp & Create - 'Tis the Season
3 comments:
Beautiful Christmas card. Love how you cut out around your stamped image, it makes it really stand out beautifully.
Hugs
a beautiful christmas card! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Charisma Cardz and good luck! Gemma :)
This is gorgeous. Kinda makes me wish I hadn't sold that set. lol
Post a Comment