The flower I made is tissue paper that I punched out, sprayed with a varity of orange glimmer mist, crinkled up, and kept it all together with a bling brad. I had to be very gentle with it as once the mist was on the paper kept wanting to tear. The flower itself is six layers. I also stamped my sentiment on som vellum so tht the background could still be seen (I am really liking that particular technique).

Anya was colored with my copics and I attempted to give her scarf some texture with the blender pen and her eyes some eye shadow (my first attempt at that). They both turned out subtle, but I think it turned out ok just something I'll need to practice more.
Challenges used:The Beary Scrap: sketch
Cute Card Thursday: gently does it (use vellum and/or tissue paper)
One Stop Craft: embossing (I embossed the damask on the first layer)
Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle: autumn/fall
Color Me Copic: face/makeup coloring
SCS HYCCT31: The Great Escape (be inspired by a Treasury list at Esty), I was inspired by here.









12 comments:
Beautiful Cassie, I love the colors. I think you did a fabulous job coloring Anya. Which reminds me I haven't picked up a marker in over 2 months! Geesh, I really should color something LOL.
Hugs
great colors & your coloring is superb, as usual :) love the trim & the handmade flower too. Hope things are better. Big hugs~
This is a really cute card Cassie!
Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at One Stop Card and Crafts.
Chrissie
This is a great card. Beautiful bright colors and that lace is awesome! Great job.
Fabulous card love the image and the colours are great. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx
I love your fall card and the flower is wonderful.Very cute! Thanks for joining us at SSDS with your adorable card.
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com
Very cute I love the colors and that flower is to die for awesome job. Thanks for joining us at The Beary Scrap.
~Patricia
Gorgeous card! I love teh flower.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs, Vanja
What A wonderful card , Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and good luck !
Hugs
Francesca
LOVE the damask and your tissue paper flower! FAB sentiment on vellum, too!
Cassie, this is beautiful. I love so much about it! The tissue paper flower is spectacular - I definitely have to try that! I really appreciate the textures created with the venise lace and canvas ribbon. What a great combination! Thanks for using our sketch at The Beary Scrap DT and Challenge Blog!
Cheers,
Susan
So cute! Love the flower too and your dotted background, of course.
Post a Comment