Friday, January 14, 2011

2011 ORGANIZATIONAL BOOT CAMP Week 1 After

I am having to work double time in the boot camp since I took off a week to be with my family. I was able to get most of week 1's objective done: clean off your work space and start on the drawers, baskets, etc. I was able to clean off two of my three work tables (the thrid one is seldom used due to all of the "stuff" all over it). I was even able to move some plastic bins/drawers around after bring one that was used at school home (it's the black tower under the main work deask).

Here is the view from the closet (best I could get so ya'll could see both work tables at the same time). You can also see the six drawer tower under the desk with the comptur screen.

The project you see stacked on the desk is the one I am currently working on. Hoping to get a good bit of time to work on it this weekend. I like how my Scor-Pal (with the self healing mat) and my good Fiskars cutter can stay on the desktop for easy use. The pink mat is from Tattered Angels for when I use sprays and paints. My only complaint about it is that I wish it was bigger, lol. You are also able to see my sad, little photo set up for what I take pictures of cards, projects, and scrapbook pages. I really wish I had a permanent place for pictures that wasn't on my main work table. I'm also thinking I may need to rework the shelves I currently have in this little space.

The two 3-drawer towers were stacked on top of each other and under the desk originally. Since I started bootcamp I decided that would work better over to the left side of the desk as seen above. Time will tell, but for know they house misc. office supplies (that need to be cleaned out), sponges, chipboard, and at least two drawers of Tim Holtz goodness. By the time bootcamp ends I want to have all of the plastic drawers labled.


Photobucket

1 comment:

gale said...

I like your work space. I wish I had the room for a full size computer in mine. I think if I honestly purged I could but I can't bear to just let all my stuff go. Or so much of it.