Friday, January 14, 2011

2011 ORGANIZATIONAL BOOT CAMP Week 2 Before

Time for my before shot for week two over at Scrappily Ever After's Organizational Bootcamp. This post is an easy one because all I had to do was take pictures of how and where I keep all of my paper and cardstock. I also needed to think about what I wanted to do with this space. What is sad about how I keep my paper is that it is taking 6 picutres to show you. I have paper in two main areas: the closet, you know, the place on the OPPOSITE from where I work in the room; and in two bins under the dreaded third table. I would LOVE to get all of my paper and cardstock together and in a place that's a lot easiser for me to get to.


This bin holds cardstock scraps. I might need a better way to store scraps.

This bin holds scraps AND full sheets as well as packets of designer paper. It's so full that when I open the bin the whole thing just wants to slide out. It's also hard to go through.

This picture hold more patterned paper but also 12 x 12 cardstock and chipboard.

In these holders are magazines and kits from when I've been in scrapbook clubs. What's really sad is that so far I really couldn't tell you what I have.

This is my 4-drawer fileing cabinet that has only three drawers being used to hold cardstock. The top drawers hold white, vanilla, black and other neutral colrs as well as specaility paper. The next two drawers hold colr cardstock from Stampin' Up.

The top of the cabinet holds my carstock from Papertry Ink as well as the sticky-back canvas I have.
I MUST go through all of this and really be honest with myself. Keep what I will really want, pair down the solids so that I don't have so much, and either sale or give away what is left over. I'm still working double time for camp, but I know I'll catch up and it will be SSSSOOOOO worth it.

Photobucket

1 comment:

gale said...

It looks pretty organized! I can relate about having to downsize though. I have SO much that I never use.