After going through my papers this is the end result. It's still not exactly what I want as my papers are still far from me and eachother, but it is a start. Any one have some good ideas about how to store paper so that one can go through them quickly and they won't get warped?

All of my color cardstock now fits in ONE file drawer. Now I need to think about where to put the paper as NONE of the other drawers are being used. Right now I'm leaning towards a two drawer filing cabinet that can go by the bins where my other paper and envelopes are stored. However, to do that I will need to save some money.

My loose patterned paper has now been sorted and put together while my paper packs are now in the bottom drawer. I like how these drawers are keeping my paper together but I don't like how hard it is to go through them to find the paper I want. Still working on a way to store them for easier access.

I have also gone through all of my 12x12 colored c/s and gotten it down do maybe 5 sheets of each color as I don't tend to use this size often anymore. I still scrapbook, but I'm starting to use a mix of sizes and even did some now. This is also where my chipboard is stored. At the moment I'm not really sure what I'll be doing with the empty shelves here. You should see the boxes I've got going for either selling or donating.
2 comments:
Wow! All I can say is that I want to come to your sale! You cleared out a lot! Congrats!
I admire you for the downsizing. I have 4 (YES FOUR!) drawers full of just my 8.5 x 11 solid cardstock. That doesn't even count all my patterned and specialty or any of my 12 x 12. Good for you for letting some of yours go!
Post a Comment