Are those storage methods working for you?
How can you streamline storage in this area?
Then take abou 15-20 minutes today and make a list of what works and what you'd like to change.
copics stored onto of the laser printer. Um, yeah, I think they need a new home, lol.
some of my inkpads hidden among the mess as well as the mists I use to color with on the shelf.
Right now my ink pads are in several groupings and neither group is next to each other. I also have Copics that are groups together but not in a home. I would love to get rid of the stamp pads I don't use (which is really most of the SU! ones) and get all of my ink pads together in one home that I can get to easily. I also would like to have a place for my Copics to be somewhere close to the pads so that I can get to them quickly but not have them clutter my desk top. I would be really nice to have ALL coloring things together: pads, markers, reinkers, paints, and mists.









2 comments:
I think sometimes this little stuff is the hardest to organize. So many different types, all different sizes and shapes.
Ummm, Cassie, I think I wanna come color with you! My space looks a lot like your in relation to the SU ink pads (except mine are almost all old and retired) and I also have the ink spots - which I LOVE - floating around. I have all the SU makers in their case and in the cupboard and then chalks and pencils and misc. other markers - all in different spots!
Post a Comment