This week was to focus on our embellies. Well, I started and got what I could done but I've still got a ways to go. I does feel good to have a good start on it though. I've found embellies that I've forgotten about and others that need to go. Let's get one with the picture show then, lol
This is the top drawer in the dresser. I did end up putting all of my office supplies in here as well as specialty paper for the printer and labels. It is so much easier to go through everything in here now.
This is the second drawer. I got a basket for my PTI buttons and one for my bling. I've also stored some prima flowers in here. Still trying to decide if I want more baskets and what they could hold.
Here is the bottom drawer. I got a bigger basket to hold all of my TA glam, mist, etc as well as some alchol ink for some fun Tim Holtz technique. I plan on making little tags that will be 'colored' for the tops so that I can quickly see what colors to use. I'm still working on adding the rest of my supplies in here too (i.e. towels, tissue paper, masks, etc).
The bottom two drawers in the 6-drawer tower
The middle two drawers. I still need to work on my misc. drawer.
The top two drawers.
This shelf now holds my chipbaord alphas and some rub-ons and sticker letters.
Working on this little corner to get it ready for a wall mounted TV. That means the paints will need to find a new home and I still need to go through the brads and eyelets that are there.Next week will be a big week as the shelves will be up and I'll have more room around me to clean, organize, and craft.








3 comments:
Looks great! I LOVE the clips for hanging things! I'd love to get some things out in the open that way. When they're stacked, they just get lost. Good luck with the shelves too- unfortunately, putting things like that in usually means that it has to get worse before it gets better but the better is always SO good!
Very impressive! Keep up the good work.
Wonderful job, but you can found all kinds of goodies to play with now. Keep up the great work!
circlebenterprises.blogspot.com
Post a Comment