Monday, January 31, 2011

2011 ORGANIZATIONAL BOOT CAMP Week 5 Before

This week's challenge is STAMPS. We are to organize or stamps in a way that works for you. I've got some ideas as right now they are just everywhere. I've got some in CD cases and others loose. Most of the time I am speanding more time searching for the stamps I need instead of using them. I would also like to be able to have them all on the dresser top so that they are easy for me to get to. I've got some ideas for this right, but I must be honest with what stamps to keep and what to send off to a new home.
Here are most of my stamps just thrown about the top of the dresser. Really no ryhme or reason. In fact, several sets just keep falling off. I also want to keep my aycrlics in a cute little something so they can be easier to get too as well.

In a container on the opposite side of my room are my Unity stamps. I need them to find a home with the rest of my stamps, lol.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Carrie K said...

I have the same problems!! I unmounted them all, put them in cd cases and now sometimes, I think it is just too much bother to find the right cd case. I will be anxious to see how you solve this problem!!
Carrie

jengd said...

I'd love to unmount all of mine and get them into smaller cases (they're all SU) but 1. I can't see spending the time and money to do it and 2. they are at least easy to find this way but they're SO space-hoggy!

Just A Pac Rat said...

Warning, if putting in CD cases, try to keep the company's name there too! I didn't do this and now 2 years later, don't remember where I got most of them. Really sad when I want to make a card for a challenge.

circlebenterprises.blogspot.com