Friday, January 21, 2011

2011 ORGANIZATIONAL BOOT CAMP Week 3 After

We're finishing up week 3 of our 6 week bootcamp over at Scrappily Ever After and boy do I feel the burn. This week was to sort through our colors and I feel like I'm further behind than when I started, lol. For the most part, my coloring goodies are at least all gathered together in the same place. That was one of my goals.


So here's what my colors look like after spending a week going through them. Not what I want just yet, but I'm starting to know what I want. I also had my oldest go through my SU! pads and pick out 12 that he wanted me to keep for him and have put the rest (including their reinkers) aside to either sell or giveaway. I think before I go too much further I'm going to need to get a few more shelves for my walls and move some shelves around. Some more baskets would also be good and Michael's is having a sell on theirs so I do believe I'm spending my stamp budget on those this month, lol.


I have finished a project this week and will be posting that lovely tomorrow :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

gale said...

I love how you stacked your paints!

Maggie said...

Great job, Cassie. It seems like all your colors are at your disposal for easy use!

Cheryl said...

Looks like things are coming together nicely. You're doing a great job with it :)

Melanie Holzwarth said...

LOL, I think I'm in love with all your colors. I haven't got to try Copics or paint yet. Can I come color with you?