Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer kick-off

With summer here I thought I would share what I made for the teachers my boys had this school year. Their main teacher got a little notecard, notepad, and set of notecards for the teachers to use. We also put a gift card to a bookstore, bubbles, a pen, and a book for the classrooms. All of this was put in a platic bucket for the teachers to use to kick off their summer vacation. I really liked this and think I will use it again next year. The flip flops are from There She Goes Stamps called Get Your Thong On.




Both of my boys have an "after schoo" teacher at their daycare that watches them for no more than two hours so I thought I would gift them a little something too. For their gifts I used PTI's Fruit Fusion: Berry. Since I went with the strawberry stamp I got strawberry scented goodies for it: chapstick, hand sanitizar, and gum. I think the whole thing for this cost me $5 and can so see me doing this again too. In fact, I ended up making these for my co-workers because of all the help they gave me while I was dealing with some mystery medical thing right before our state testing. Good times.
 


Photobucket

4 comments:

Kara said...

Great gift sets! I'm sure they will be loved!!

Karen C. said...

Both sets are adorable. The little flip flops make a great note card and note pad. What a great idea. The strawberry set looks fun too!

Joyce said...

Very cute teacher's gifts. I'm sure that they will be appreciated.

Denise said...

Love the flip flops! Cute, cute gifts!!