Friday, June 1, 2012

Starting the tradition with the little one

The only cards I have made for my youngest are birthday cards. This week I decided it was time for him to start getting his own "just because" cards from me. I don't do these often for my boys. Just whenever the mood stikes. In fact, I think I made one for the oldest around the same age - 3. The card is very simple but I like it. I think I may be in a CAS mood as of late because that seems to be the cards I am currently making.

Summer time is now upon us here and for the first time in a long time it will be a busy one. The boys have swim lessons, 2 different Vacation Bible Schools, soccer and lego camps, a beach vacation (although we won't be spending much time at the beach - as of right now I have outdoor boys but NOT water boys), a wedding that the oldest and DH is in (my little brother is getting married to an amazing lady), some inservice for me (and a few days of summer school that I have to work), and your everyday outings. On the plus side there is no getting up and going at 6:00 AM so I can sleep in till 7 or 7:30 and stay up late.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mayol said...

Yes, it's a great CAS card! Love the splatters too.

Leigh Penner said...

Very sweet and fun! Great card, Cassie!