Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1 Sketch, 3 cards


Time for another FBW challenge and this time it is a sketch one. I must admit that I had fun with this one. In fact, I had so much fun that I created three cards in three sizes with it. Keeping it short and sweet today so here are the cards :)




I tried keeping them elegant yet simple. Hope you are able to join in the fun this week!


Photobucket

9 comments:

Jenée said...

WOW! You were on a roll, girl. These are all just beautiful. Well done!

jan farnworth said...

cassie love your collection of inspiration this week.

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Cassie, love the black and hot pink, 3 gorgeous cards..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marlou McAlees said...

just found your blog whilst hopping :) loooove these gorgeous creations :) and this is one of my favourite Scriptures for battling through difficult situations :)

Danni said...

I am totally in love with this trio of cards! they are simply stunning!!

Kathy said...

How cool Cassie. Love the "three for"! These are so elegant and I really adore the color combo.

Denice said...

I LOVE all three of these cards! What a wonderful way to use this week's sketch!
:Dxx

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! I love these colors together.

Jami said...

Awesome color combo!! Love them all!!