Friday, January 4, 2013

WMS Secret Sister Christmas Card Exchange


I participated in WMS's card exchange this year. It is a little something some of the forum gals came up with. Make a Christmas card using some WMS stamps and send it to them without their knowledge. This was the second year they did this and my first year to join in. My lovely card that you see above came from the talented design team member Lynn Mercurio. I love how she decorated the star as a backdrop for the sweet little snowman and that crackle brings it some rustic charm. Thank you Lynn for my sweet card!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely card to receive for Christmas!

Jeanne J. said...

Great card from Lynn! I like the all the different textures she put on this - the wood grain the gingham and that sweet little snowman :)

Deborah Frings said...

This is fab - love the crackle finish, the sweet little snowman and the stitched detail.

Renee said...

I've been waiting to get to this one...
I saw that star and crackle and I die!!
What a gorgeous treat to receive in the mail...
truly a happy mail day with this card!:)

Marybeth said...

Lynn sent you such a pretty card! How cute is the crackle star and the stitched music paper! love it! Happy New Year Cassie!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so beautiful, has that homespun look to it, reminds me of Christmas when I was a child. Fabulous card!

Charmaine Stack said...

This card of Lynn's was one of my all time favourites of the ones she made last year for the Christmas Card Challenges. She is so talented. I really like the star, too.