

Challenges used:Cupcake Craft Challege - sketch
Digital Tuesday - summer (4th of July is during the summer, lol)
Beary Sweet Challenge - emboss
...Wee Memories - red, white, blue
Tiddly Inks Challenge - red, white, blue
The Cuttlebug Spot - Independance Day
Colour Q - color challenge
Curtain Call - color challenge








16 comments:
Your card is adorable! I love the textures and the background looks great. That is a cool technique!
she's adorable & beautifully colored (as usual). That's a neat technique that reminds me a lot of pointilism :) Big Hugs!
Great use of the Cuttlebug stars folder. I have been reluctant to get it because I wasn't sure how I would use it. The circle is great! Your coloring is fabulous! The background technique really adds a lot. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!
so adorable! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!
I like her and I also like that star embossed piece.
Super cute! I love this stamp and how you have colored her!
Oh I need to check that technique out...you think you need practise???? I think you have done an amazing job!!
Thanks for playing at Tiddly inks xx
A gorgeous card and I just love the image. Thanks for joining us at CCC.
Liza x
Such a pretty card! I love the dotty background, so cute! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.
Hugs,
Larissa
Hi Cassie - this is great! I love the stamp and lovelovelove your coloring and the dotty background. What colors did you use for the grass? I don't really use Copics often but definitely need those colors. I love the effect!
Thanks for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge - your embossing is really neat on this card. Until now the star folder wasn't on my "want list" - you've convinced me!
Cheers,
Susan
The Beary Scrap DT
I love all the layers and how you colored her in! Bravo!!!
What a cute card, love the embossing and I think the sky looks great! Thanks for joining in our challenge!
Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT
This is cute love all the embossing. Thanks so much for joining us at The Beary Scrap Good luck.
~Patricia
TBS
I love this image that you've used! Sooo pretty! What a cool card! Thank you so much for playing with us at The Beary Scrap!!
big Hugs,
Elise
Really cute. Love the sky and ground!
Cassie,what a great project - love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at the Beary Scrap! Good luck.
hugs,
Gini
Post a Comment