Saturday, July 7, 2012

God Gave Me You...

Wizard of Oz style. Here is another of cards I gifted to my brother and STB (soon-to-be) SIL. I played with the alcohol inks by Ranger to add color to my tin pieces. Again playing with the OZ theme (Dorothy heart & Tin Man Heart). I had someone ask about how I created the tin pieces and am hoping to get a tutorial up about that before the 13th. This one is for Verve's Mojo Monday challenge. The stamped sentiment is from a verve set called Dad's Day. (I know right, who knew a dad's day set could be used for a newlywed card and they don't even have kids, lol).


Photobucket

3 comments:

craftmates said...

Great card Cassie. Love the colours you used and the tin can panel. - Irma

Joyce said...

Super card. The tin with those tire treads is such a fun touch.

carol (krillsister) said...

Pretty card. Love the layout.