I did it. I finished all eleven classes and I even have time to spare! I am so excited about that. It was a great class where I was abel to learn lots of new technquies but more importantly how to see my stamps differently. I learned what stamps I am missing in my collection too. Day 11 was all about reverse stamps. This one was another hard one for me as my mojo was starting to run low and I only have one reverse image stamp and it is a taperstry looking one from Hero Arts.
Left card: This card was inspired by Jennifer McGuire's card with the circles and colored in image. Since I don't own colored pencils I just colored it in with my copics but NO shading (I don't think I ever have colored with my copics without shading before). The sentiment is from PTI's We Go Together. I really like how soft this card came out with a little bit of whimsy in the sentiment.
Rigth card: This one was inspired by Kristina's card where she stamped the image in black ink and then colored in the blank spots. I didn't want to color in everything so I only colored in the large flower with the watercolor technique. Then I trimmed it down to fit a 4.25 x 4.25 black card. I created a little black banner to hold the sentiment. Simple but nice I think. I also thought this would make a great cards for the CAS-usal Friday Back in Black challenge.










5 comments:
Love the colours on the kraft card Cassie! Both cards look beautiful, but the kraft is particularly striking.
great pops of colors :) hugs
Well you've certainly mastered this technique...love the way you just coloured part of the image. Love your comment about finding out what stamps you are missing from your collection....sounds familiar *wink*
Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x
Your card turned out beautifully! Love the coloring on the black and white, stunning! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!
Beautiful cards, Cassie! The colors are so striking. Thanks so very much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week!
Post a Comment