Click on the banner for your inviation to SSD's Masquerade Ball on August 1, 2009. It'll be a day of fun.
As promised, here is another Disney tribute Princess card using the True Love's Kiss that will be released on August 1st. This one was a take on Beauty and the Beast after the Beast was turned back into a Prince. Again, I just 'had' to do some homework and watch the movie so that I knew what the Prince looked like (hee hee hee). Again, I kept it simple so the image could stand out. I love how digi images can be resized to fit whatever size card or project you want to do. Again, I used some Shimmerz (sunny) to give some sparkle to the bustle, sprayed Baby's Breathe Shimmerz Spray to the yellow cardstock, and used my shimmery white cardstock to give our princess some bling. I just love the romantic feel of this image.


I am working on my Cinderella project and hope to let ya'll see that one soon. Don't forget about the SSD's challenge #2 for a chance to win four images of your choice from the August 1st relase. If you go over there now, Lidnsey has even offered up a FREE image so that you can use that to play along (how great is that).
Also, make sure you join us on the big release day for a party :)







6 comments:
Awwww Cassie this one is Beautiful tooo, you did an Awesome job on the colors and coloring!!! dont you just love the copics????? I know I do tooo, I use them all the time, and all my other pens just sit now...lol
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Cheryl
wonderful card, coloring is amazing.
Another beauty (no pun intended..lol)
Great coloring! Blessings to you!
Beautiful card. Your coloring is so terrific!
Cassie, this is gorgeous! I love the sparkle you added!
blessings, Maria
Cassie you do such an amazing job. Your coloring with your Copics is perfect, job well done. Beautiful card!!
Post a Comment