
Sassy Studo Designs (SSD) is having their first challenge and since I just LOVE her digi stamps I just had to join in on the fun. For this first challenge I had to make this first card Sassy by using some bling. I bought Sassy Cassie the other day (I'm sure you can guess the reason, hee hee hee) and just knew I had to use her for this challenge. However, I colored two images of her and just couldn't decide between them so I just decided to post both of them. Be sure to click ont each picture to see them larger.


I had so much fun coloring this one. I also had to make her a red-head since I am (thought it would be cute if we shared a name and hair color). Ireally wanted the hair and lips to stand out and I wanted to take another stab at coloring something white. Because I colored her hat and pants grey I chose to give her white top a natural feel so I used my lightest grey Copic. I really like how she came out. The paper I used on the card is flocked, so I of course had to add some flock to her hat and then to play up the 'sassy-ness' I added glitter to the hat band and her top.


For the second image I chose the colors brown and blue because I've been reaching for thnose colors a lot lately (I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with the fact that I have two small BOYS...hee hee hee). After I colored her, I covered the brown part of her hat with brown flock and the hat band and her top with glitter to help her become a little more 'sassy'. I even used my Baby's Breath Shimmerz Spray on the blue cardstock to dress it up more.
Be sure to check out the SSD Blog Cruz for this FREE digi image. Check back to my blog on the 17th to see what I did with this wonderful dress.







12 comments:
It's so great to see how the different colors change up her look so much - great coloring! She's pretty fantastic.
I also love the fact that I'm not the only one who tends to color the hair of pretty ladies the same as my own color =)
WHAT A CUTE FREEBIE!
and your cards are amazing ;)
I like both your cards,but I must say that I am partial to the first one with shades of gray. Great job!!
What a beautiful creations,l love the images and colours you have used, stunning
Hugs Susie xx
Cassie this is absolutly adorable. I think my favorite is the one with the blue shirt and brown pants. Love this color combo!! I'm looking forward to getting to know you through our DigiChicks group on SCS.
Beautiful Work with Sassy Cassie !!!Love the grey shades --- so elegant. TFS with SSD.
Cassie beautiful beautiful job! i love them your coloring is amazing!
Oh my! Love both of your cards - they are really Sassy Cassie! LOL
Will have to purchase some of these sassy girls for my collection! Thanks for the great samples!
Alma =)
I love Sassy Cassie!! I need her;)
LOL .Love your cards..
Love the freebie TFS, Love your cards, love the images
((Lyn)))
Beautiful coloring of both images!
OMG, I love her--so sassy and fun! I prefer the silvery/gray one, but they're both great!
Post a Comment