Friday, July 24, 2009

Guest Designer News


I have been holding this in for several days and now is the day I get to let it out. I am a Guest Designer (GD) for Sassy Studio Designs for the month of August! I love her digital stamps and have been making several cards (and hopefully some scrapbook pages) all week with some of her NEW August 1st release stamps. Think Fairytales and you'll be right there with us. Be sure to check out the blog for the challenge that is leading up to the big release. In fact, you will even be able to pick up this FREE digi stamp too:

For my first preview I am using the new Princess of the Orient. I am sorry for the bad photo as I am not sure what happened. I wanted to keep her and the card simple as is the custom of the culture. The symbol is (or at least should be) Peace. The copics I used are below and you can click on any image to make them bigger.



And now for a movie review :) The DH and I went to go see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince today. Our first movie in I don't know how long. It was really good. Little things were changed and/or left out but not anything too big that made me like the movie any less. As soon as it was over I asked when the last one (and they turned that into a two-parter) will come out. I so don't want to wait!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is gorgeous!! i agree with the simplicity! congrats on the lil gig!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!!!! This is lovely - terrific paper piecing!!

Michelle Pearson said...

simply gorgeous! I love your coloring! Congrats and have fun! :)

Elke said...

i love the dragon..he is so cute!!!

Ann said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the GD spot! Your card is fab!

Vicki said...

Congratulations! You did a beautiful job with this image! Love the layout too! Blessings to you!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Congrats to you! I love your card- fabulous coloring. TFS

Susan (peebsmama) said...

congrats on the GD gig. The card you made is lovely.