Sunday, July 12, 2009

Looking Good Diva


I am having so much fun with my Sassy Girls digi stamps from Sassy Studio Designs. She has some of the cutest digi stamps, and I love to color them. I used this Go-Go Girl digi for three challenges:
Copic Buzz Challenge #4 For this one I had to use a copic color combination that I really like. I don't really have a favorite right other than for hair. I love coloring the hair on my stamped images as red-heads since I am one my self. I got the combo from Scrap Biz: E13, E17, E18, E19. The purple is just what came to me first though. I think I got this combo from Scrap Biz as well: V12, V15, V17 (and for the lips and eyeshadow I used V000).

Creative Belli Challenge #69 This one asked us to use texture in our creation. I had fun with this one as I got to try something new: flock. After I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug, I randomly added glue and purple flock to some circles, then I used my new circle nesties to great the dark purple circles and sprayed them with Plum Pudding Shimmerz spray, for the image I added purple glitter to her head-band and neckline, glitter along the edge of the paper the image is on, and Glossy Accent to a braclet and her Go-Go boots to give them shine and of course, more texture.

The Sweet Shope Challenge #11. This was a sketch challenge.





Photobucket

17 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Super cute, and love the colors and the coloring you did on this!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Gina Lindsay said...

Great job, I am going to have to try those color combos! I love the addition of the fun flock circles.

Stampin2day said...

Love the color combo! The fun flock you used is a great way to use it. I have some but haven't tried it yet.
You've made me decide to play with it.
Hair coloring is AWESOME!
Hugs,
Barbara

Debbie said...

This is adorable! Great coloring and love the flocking! Thanks so much for playing with us over at the belli challenge!

Ann said...

FAB-u-lous!!!! I love the coloring and the sparkle!

Larajc said...

that is a super cute little go-go girl! THe colors are perfect for that era!

Karen Hanim said...

Thanks for listing the copic markers. Some are colors I have never seen used before. I love how you did the red hair.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oooo! I likey the purple!
Great coloring and texture!
Wonderful job!
Thanks for playing along with us at SSD :*)

Lindsay said...

I love this! great job!

Little C's Creations said...

This is gorgeous!! Thanks for stopping by!
Aloha,
Jen

Unknown said...

oh so cute, great card.

Ceal said...

great job on the challenge! Thanks for playing with the belli girls this week

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Neat idea to add the flocking to the embossed circles! Nice job adding all that texture! Thanks for playing along with the Belli Challenge!

Fern said...

I love the purple.. Your coloring is awesome and I love the fun flock... Great card.. Thanks for playing in the Creative Belli Challenge... :0)

Dani said...

Great job with the fun flock, your card is fabulous! Thanks for playing with us in the Belli Challenge!

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling image and your coloring is gorgeous!!! I love how you added the flock to the background, too...thanks for joining us in the Belli challenge!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love the colors and flocking! Great job! Play the Belli again with us!