
For the above layout I chose to do the 'soot stamping' technique I learned about from the SSU class over at ScrapAttack Scrapbooking. Not only did I use a new to me technique, I also used my new Shimmerz product for the first time: Baby's Breathe. I really like the effect it has on this page. It added to the galaxy feel I was going for. The title is an abstract take on the moon. The Demask gave it a regal feeling as though only One with the highest power can see all in the universe and a reminder that we can't see it all as humans.

For this layout I knew right away that I wanted to use a mono color scheme and that it had to be green because green = jealousy. It was tough at the beginning to ready about how God is a jealous God, but as I was studying I realized that he wants to be first in our life and wants our entire attention. By doing this I can learn so much more from him and understand more as well. Once I do this, I will learn of all the other treasures he has instore for me.
For both I used a card sketch and just enlongated them to fit my 8.5 x 5.5 layout.







2 comments:
Such beautiful and elegant cards! Love how you've placed everything :D
Beautiful cards, love how you did the circle on the first one.
Post a Comment