
Let us remember those who fight for our freedom and pray that they stay safe. In an earlier post I talked about freedom and independance to me, so I won't repeat myself. The topic in of itself is one I like to think about from time to time. Reflect on what this day means to you.

I did this card for two challenges: Creative Belli and Mojo Monday. I used a free digi stamp and colored it with Copics, but unfortunatly, I can't seem to remember where I had gotten it. The paper (Western Sky) and the stars are SU! The swirl I made from a stamp I had. All I did was trace it with a Sharpie, went over it with yellow stickles, and then, with a sponge, rubbed timber brown stazon onto the back of it to give it an aged feel since I the paper had a vintage feel to it. For the word I did my homemade rub-ons. I use that technique whenever I want a worn/vintage feel to something. I can also choose the color I want (see the post bellow this one to see how I used it with a green color).









8 comments:
Your card is so festive and love the sparks coming from the side. Thanks for playing the belli challenge with us!
This is wonderful! I love the image and the sparkles on the side, nicely done! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!
Beautiful card!
Those firecrakers are awesome with the star eyelets! thanks for joining in on the Belli Challenge!
This is a darling patriotic card...lov ethe firecracker image and all the pretty colors!!! Thanks for joining us in the
Belli challenge!!!
That swirl is awesome! Great patriotic card! Thanks for playing in the Belli challenge!
This is definitely a WOW card. I love the FREEDOM and images! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!
Love your design and coloring... The swirls are a creative touch... Thanks for playing the belli challenge.
Post a Comment