Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ouchie Dragon


Don't you just love this little dragon? I got it from Dustin Pike's Digital Images after I had learned about him. The images are so much fun. The dragon was so much fun to color and my son wants me to color him one now (I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he LOVES bandaids himself right now). I'm thinking about making a little coloring book for him full of Dustin's images and a scrapbook page with that particular image of my little guy. In fact, if you haven't checked out his blog I highly recommend it as every Wednesday he gives away a FREE digi stamp (who doesn't like FREE right).


I just joined a great group of gals from SCS called The Digi Chicks (not to be confused with the store) and we challenge each other in different ways using digi stamps instead of our rubber ones. Four our first challenge we were to use black, white, and green. I know you can't tell from the picture, but the rhinestones are a light green that match the dragon and I used my Buttermilk Spica on the horns and spikes to add a little sparkle. Don't forget that you can click on each picture to see a bigger version.

Oh, and I have even more news....

Photobucket

19 comments:

laos348 said...

Super cute card! I really like how you colored the little dragon and the overall design of the card.

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww this is super cute!!! Great job on the colors and coloring!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Bonita Rose said...

wonderful card.. so cute!

Jacquel said...

What a cute card and an adorable image!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I love your coloring!! I've been trying with markers, but just can't get it right yet!! What a cute image!!!

Karen Hanim said...

What a cute card for a little boy!

Jackie said...

Hi Cassie,
Coming by to say congratulations on winning the 1st challenge at sassy design studios..
I love your new card ouchie dragon,its soooo cute.
Don't you just love digi?
hugs!!

TannyP said...

Soooooo cute! Great coloring, Cassie!

Stephanie said...

awwww...poor little guy!!! but, what a sweet card! I still have to play along with our first challenge - hope to get to it soon!

Lana Clarke said...

Great card and colouring
Looking forward to working with you
Hugs
Lana x

Verda said...

Wow. You did a great job coloring and shading this card. I love this image too.

Melanie said...

Oh my Cassie, he is so super cute!!! I absolutly LOVE Dustin's dragons and this one is on the top of my list. You did such an amazing job color coordinating and coloring him in. Super cute, great job!

=o) kel said...

i love dustin's dragons and this one is ADORABLE!!! great job!!

lovies. =o) kel

paige said...

Cute card! The dragon image is so sweet.

Vicki said...

Cassie, this so cute! Love the layout and the colors! Blessings to you!

Michelle Pearson said...

love the coloring and the design is just gorgeous! fun challenge, you nailed it for sure! :)

Verda said...

Yea!!!!! for you. I am so glad you will be able to showcase your wonderful talent.

Tracy said...

This is so cute!!!

Marie (MarieStamps.com) said...

That dragon is so cute! And so is your card. Great coloring!