Sunday, July 26, 2009

Oriental Princess Preview



For my preview creation from Sassy Studio Designs, I used the Oriental Princess again. I love the clean lines of the Aisian culture and wanted to mimic them again with this card. I love how her dress pops against the black and soft green. I also created this card with my Aunt in mind and really hope she like it. This image will be released on August 1st with the rest of the Fairytale creations Lindsey create. There is also a big party being planned that you won't want to miss.




Be sure you check out the NEW challenge over at Sassy Studio Designs! Hope you will play along! If you do then you could win a FABULOUS prize!! How can you resist? The challenge is to create a fairytale like, or whimsical like, creation.......using a Sassy Studios image! If you don't have an image just check out the end of the challenge post because Lindsay has one for you:



Head on over to the SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS blog, to check out the details! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Photobucket

7 comments:

CarlaKH said...

gorgeous!

Mary G. said...

Cassie, this is BEAUTIFUL! Your coloring skills are amazing!

Vicki said...

Cassie, you did it again! Beautiful coloring and great layout! Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

Classic beauty...amazing!

laos348 said...

So pretty! The coloring is wonderful and I really like the background behind - great combo with the image.

Sande said...

Gorgeous!

Micki said...

That is absolutely beautiful. The card as well as the image. I love her designs, and this one is definitely on my list to get.

:-)