I've been having some printer issues and wasn't able to create a sample for the
MyGrafico Challenge blog this week. I was just now able to complete the challenge. The challenge was to make a recipe card but since I don't cook I don't really make those typed of cards, so what I did instead was make a 'Recipe for a Happy New Year' card that can be displayed as it's 8x8. I like the touch of flourish that is on this as it gave it just a little something extra (and is part of the
Belli Blog challenge) and worked so well with the hearts. The hearts, tag outline, and circle label is from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff over at
MyGrafico.

I also created an extra project for my week Growing in
Unity. I used two stamps with this project:
Create Yourself and
Feel the Joy. I really like how this one turned out and can so see me using this for little gifts.

10 comments:
Great frame! I love the distressed look on it, and that's a great quote!
Love your Unity frame Cassie! Your projects were fabulous all week and so full of inspiration! Thanks!
Love, love, love your frame! Great projects all week long!
Wow Cassie, I love your My Grafico sample recipe card. I love those flourishes too! They really are the nicest touch! I also love your Unity frame. I really like what you did with the green and I love that feel the joy stamp. So beautiful!
Wonderful projects!
Love that the flourish on the top card flows right along the frame's line -- looks perfect!
I love the quote and the distressed look on your project is wonderful! TFS
Great project, Cassie! That's a great flourish! Good words to live by, too! Thanks for playing along with us again on the Belli Challenge!
Wow I love your frame!! This is so pretty - I am going to have to try this.
Great projects! Neat idea to do that recipe that way.
Love how you did the recipe card project.. I really like the larger size and it's perfect to frame. I love the saying (very creative) and the flourish is just gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with us on the Belli Challenge.. :o)
Post a Comment