
Please come back tomorrow for new project using Unity. I had a really bad day yesterday and wasn't able to finish my projects for ya'll. Because of that I will add an extra day to my Growing in Unity week, so be sure you check in not only tomorrow but Saturday as well.
That being said, I bringing back an oldie but a goodie card. I really love sayings and this is a great one. I had done this one for several challenges at the time and the person I sent it too loved it (purple is her favorite color). Hope ya'll enjoy it too.

Be sure to leave some love all week long (I'll even count Saturday) for a chance to win Unity's Vicious Circle.








10 comments:
Pretty card! I'm trying to use purple/lilac more often - a nice color, but not one I reach for most often!
Cassie -- sorry yesterday was tough!! I hope today is MUCH better!! I love the little butterfly on this card!! HUGS!!
It's a beautiful card! Love how you popped the butterfly off and made it sparkly! Nice project!
Gorgous card, love the saying and layout. I hope today is a better day for you Cassie.
This is so pretty Cassie! Love that quote!
gorgeous! Love those colors-so pretty-and the butterfly is so sweet.
this is wonderful, great colors.
Love the purples!! That color is so hot right now!
Oh I love all that purple. This is such a beautiful card!
You are really rocking out the cards this week- they are fabulous!!!
Post a Comment