Monday, December 14, 2009

MyGrafico Challenge Day

Today's MyGrafico Challenge is my last one as a DT member. The experiance has been so much fun. Today's challenge has a little twist: create a NON-Christmas project using Red and Green. I decided on a tag since I've been needing some lately. I love how these tags can be used on gifts and then used in a scrapbook page. The image was colored in using my computer.

Be sure you leave a link to your creation so that you can be in for the prize of the wonderful set that this cut little sailboat and bear image came from.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the shades of these colors you used!

Stephanie said...

Love the look of your tag, Cassie!!

scubasubie said...

Cool tag. I would use it as a bookmark. I like the idea of red & green on the sail for the boat. Not to mention that teddy bear is ADORABLE.

Unknown said...

so adorable, love this tag, so so cute!

Jenn Embry said...

Way cute! I just can't help but to think of red & green as Christmas colors. You did a great job with the challenge.

gale said...

That's a cute tag!