I did the traditional tag with this fun SSD stocking image. Nothing too fancy with this. I used my copics to color it as well.
Then I changed up the image some and just used the bunny and had him peeking out from behind a blank c/s that can be used for a sentiment. I created some faux pale-blue ribbon using my white pen for the stiching, a piece of scrap transparency for the circle was stamped with snowflakes and then sponged in white stazon, and the snowflakes were done with a Martha Stewart punch. It's another card that I just haven't decided on a sentiment for though. Any suggestions would be great!
Challenges used:Create 4 fun: Sketch
My Time to Craft Challenge: anything goes







9 comments:
Sorry-no idea for a sentiment but these are adorable. Love the 'ribbon'. I thought it was real!
Cassie -- I love your Sassy Bunnies!! The second card is my fave--the colors and elements all come together perfectly!! Happy New Year!
Love your cards, Thanks for joining in the Challenge at MTTC this week. Happy New Year.
Pat xx
Love the bunnies! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx
Hi Cassie,
What a very nice card. I like the bunny. Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
Happy New Year.
xxx Anne-Marije
how about somebunny loves you...by the way your card is so sweet happy new year from MMTC hugs x
oh i just love that bunny!
Some bunny loves you, or something using the word hoppy instead of happy. I don't know. I do know it's cute!!!
Just love those bunnies!
Many thanks for joining in our challenge at My Time to Craft this week!
Happy New Year!
Chrissie
Post a Comment