I am hoping this week to hear about if I got into the graduate program at the college I applied for. I took the GRE last month and felt like a big dummy, but I think I did ok. I would really like to get in (although if I do then I need to start looking for a way to pay for it all).
I had so much fun with this image from The Character Cafe. It reminded me so much of the cute little dog in Dr. Suess's How the Grinch Stole Christmas (not the mention the Grinch himself). After coloring the image with my copics, I colored the red frames with my red Spica glitter to give it some of that winter sparkle (since I live in the south Faux Sparkle is the only kind we get). I've also seen so many animals trying to be reindeer around here too.

Again, I tried to use as many challenges as I could for this one. Hoping to pull off another one tomorrow.
The Character Cafe - freebie challenge
Kaboodle Doodles - Sparkling winter
Frosted Design - holiday theme
Dare U 2 Digi - red, green, plus a neutral
Charisma Cardz - red, green, white or sliver
Paper Play Challenge - movie/book inspiration (How the Grinch Stole Christmas)
Create 4 fun - easel card
Totally Gorjuss - holiday
Our Creative Corner - Holiday theme
Etsy Inspired - be inspired from HERE (I was inspired by all the green/red pieces she has and the kitties)
Sophisticate Challenges - Christmas theme
Rosie Dees Challenges - Rudolph's got a bright new bell (I have the little cat a shiny red nose to go with the antlers she is forced to wear)
Practical Scrappers - anything Christmas
The Pink Elephant Challenge - winter/Christmas
Carkvarks - include a digi image
Moxie Fab World - include a creature
CPS - sketch
The Cuttlebug Spot: Christmas








28 comments:
What a funny stamp! reminds me of our cat when he's being grumpy. lol
Cassie, seriously- that has to be some kind of record! Wowza, so many challenges!!! Good luck with grad school, hope you get in :)
Gorgeous card,
and I love that Character Cafe image,
Fantastic colouring,
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodle for this winter challenge,
Hugs
Angie
Great card. That cat sure has attitude. LOL. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love sarah W XXX
Hi Cassie
Great card and hope you soon hear about your grad school application, horrid waiting.
Thank you for joining in the fun at Rosie D's.
B x
Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's Challenge! Your card is so sweet... I love it!!
I already wish you a Merry Christmas!
Sweet greetings, Saskia :)
I love it!!!! As always your coloring is perfect - I envy your skill. Good luck with Grad School - I'm sure you will get in!
This is a great card, just love the image!
Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week
Jan x
Thanks also for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
Jan x
Cassie- this is too funny!! LOVE it!!!
Very cute card. Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris
It's a fabulous card - I love those easel cards. Thanks for joining in with the Kaboodledoodle challenge.
A wonderful card and I love the image! Gorgeous colouring and design too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get into college! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)
Sooooo cute! Thanks for playing the EIC challenge this week!
ADORABLE
Super cute stamp & card! Thanks for playing along this week at Practical Scrappers!
What a great card- love your coloring and way to pile on the challenges! Wahoo! Good luck with getting into the graduate program!
Had a look at this download at Character Cafe yesterday, just hope I have time to use it, cos it is fab, thank you so much for joining us at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxx
thank you for joining us at TG this week! I love the card, what a hoot!! that little image has me laughing:-) really nicely done!!
Michele
Very cute!
great card. Thanks for sharing with us at the Pink Elephant this week.
Ann xxx
WOW. I'm in awe of all those challenges girl! And your card is magnif!
Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!
What a fun card! I love the colors and all the layers! Thank you SO much for playing along with the EtsyInspired challenge again this week, it means so much to me!
Holy cow Cassie! You are a challenge master like our Piali (who is the only other one I've seen do as many challenges with 1 card!). I absolutely LOVE this card, the colours, your colouring and the glitter... it's fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us and good luck at the blog candy :)
I love how you used Miss Priss! She does look like the little dog! LOL I had fun with this image too! Thanks for joining us at The Character Cafe
Very exciting about school! I hope you get in! :)
This is a funny image! LOL I love it and perfect for a cat! Love your bling!
Cassie, that is the sweetest card!
Thanks for joining us at Rosie D's this week. See you again soon!
Rosie
xx
Post a Comment