If you have come from Margie's blog then you are in the right spot. However, if not then go see Lelia at the start of the Sassy Studio Design blog hop. Be sure you leave the Sassy ladies some love before you head on over to the SSD blog party to share a holiday family tradition to get a fun present from SSD. For us we are starting a new family as I have two sons under 4 years of age, so we are still carving out traditions. One tradition we are trying to start is the advent calender and letting A (my oldest) decorate his own little tree a little each day.Lindsay has out done yourself yet again. This time she has created a SSD release full of the cutest $1 images. Those that saw the SSD's Sunday Tutorial got to see the cute shoes that come out for this release. Today I'm showing off this great stack of gifts from SSD. This would be great not only for Chirstmas time but birthdays as well. I colored the image in with my copics and then went of the blue with my Baby Blue Spica and the purple with my CE. I then gave a hint of Buttermilk Spica to the backlight I created. Lots of glitter was used for this card. I outlined the purple edges in Star Dust Stickles, used the Spica glitter pens, and used the sticky tape covered in glitter for a ribbon effect. I even painted the flourish in white paint and covered it in glitter. I've got many other samples with these great stocking stuffers in the works so you will be seeing them over the next week. Be sure to fill up your stocking over at SSD. Now head on over to Piali and see what goodies she has for you.


This card is for LOTS of challenges as I'm trying this week to see just how many challenges I can use for one card.
Crafty Calendar Challenge - winter sparkle
Stamp in Sisters in Christ - bling it up
Kraft in Kimmer stamps - sparkle
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Christmas theme w/o red or green
Diecut Dreams - glitter me silly
Die Cuts R Us - Naughty or Nice (I think of presents)
Stamp with Fun - theme: little presents
Sketch Saturday - sketch








46 comments:
Love the gifts and can't wait to see all the new designs! What talented ladies you are!!
Love the card and the image!
Cassie-- I love the sparkle and glitz on this card!! Blessings and Hugs!
Love the colors you used and all the sparkle is fantastic!
Very nice card. I like the color on this card.
This is really pretty. I love the colors. Thank you for sharing it with us.
beautiful Cassie, I love the way you made them sparkle and shine!
This will be a great image on a gift card holder...thanks for the inspiration!
Blessings, Maria
Lovely card, great design. Anesha
Great job, Cassie! I love the sparkly blue gifts! :O)
Hugs,
Lelia
darling card! I like your coloring!! :)
Cassie, this is a great card. I love the sentiment!
Cheers
Susan
what a beautiful card! Love the sentiment!
Love those icy cool colors. The ribbons you used are perfect for those cool tones. So pretty.
Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU
What a great image!
So sparkly and pretty!
I love your sparkly card - so pretty!
hugs,
Gini
love the gifts card nicely done.
Anxiously awaiting peeking at some more new designs! Love the presents!
:) Christine
Beautiful card, Cassie! Love the sparkly ribbon and all the colors you chose!
Happy Tuesday! ~ margie
Wow, what a great card. I love the sparkle on the packages. These images are great.
What a beautiful card, love all the sparkle! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at SSC:)
I have two under 6 and the fun just keeps getting better. Thanks for sharing, love the sentiment
Love the card and the image. I haven't purchased the markers yet, but would love to have them.
I'm not sure my comment was posted, so I say it again. You are very talented. Keep up the good work.
WOW !! Such a pretty blue card and I love all that shimmer and glitter! its Beautiful
Thanks for joining us on The DCD Challenge this week.
Hugs Susie xx
Wonderful card, lots of winter sparkle on this one. Great image and colour scheme. Thanks for joining us this month.
Kim xXx - Crafty Calendar Challenges
Great take on our theme this week! Love presents! Thanks for joining us this week at DCRU!
Sammye Jo
DCRU DT
what a terrific color scheme! my little one is not quite 3 so we are also just creating traditions.
Cute card!
great projects
very pretty!!
Oh Wow i love what you've done with this image!
Lovely card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx
love the sentiment. Thank you for joining the DCD challenge this week.
What a lovely card! Love the blues and all the sparkle!
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!
Hugs, Line
A fab card, I love all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at SSC.
Liza x
Great bling! Thanks for playing with uw at SSCC.
Cassie, this is GORGEOUS!! LOVE all the shiny things here, and the sentiment is oh so true!! LOVE THIS! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges!! :)
I love the sheen on the gifts, what a wonderful touch! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula
fabulous card with oodles of sparkle
Fab to see you at DCD
Victoria
x
Hi Cassie, what a beautiful card, your colouring is wonderful and i love all the sparkle and glitz. Thankyou for joining in the fun at DCD this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx
What a fabulous card. I love the different elements of sparkle to the card. Great job! Thanks for joining us at SSC
What a fantastic job on this card. The colors are beautiful. I love all the sparkle. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn
Wow! Beautiful card!!!Thanks for joining us at the SSC.
eautiful gifts,thanks for joining us.
Hugs agnes swf-teamB
Beautiful!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular this week! (Sorry I'm late in commenting!)
Dee
Post a Comment