I've been wanting to play along again with a Mo's Digital Pencil 2 challenge and just haven't had a chance until now. I'm not even sure if this one made it in time either, lol. The challenge was a white one where the only thing that could have color was the image. Well, I decided that I would apply it to the image too and so the only thing with much color is the little angel's skin and hair. I gave a little sunburst to him as well so he wasn't so flat. The whites were 'colored' with very light shades of blues from my copics. The big background is stamped with some clouds from Verve and the white stripes were embossed with my dots cuttlebug folder. The big cloud is a digi from In-style that I added my sentiment too before printing. I think this'll be a cute little New Years holiday package to use to ring in the new year for someone :)


Paper Cutz Challenges: New Year's
Creative Inspiration: anything but a card
Saturday Challenge: last min. gifts (I kinda went more with the package idea as I like to leave mine out for decor sometimes)
Charisma: anything BUT Christmas
Mo's DP2: all white
Paper Play: New beginnings (New Year)
Flutter by Wed: anything goes but must have wings
Crafty Creations: anything goes









37 comments:
Congrats on getting into grad school- do you still have to work too? I love your challenge(s) card- it is beautiful!!!
Oh my! This is so precious!! Love it! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
This is really cute. Love the subtle coloring.
Congrats on your acceptance!! I am so excited for you! Where will you be going to school?
Your project is fab!! You are so talented and inspiring!!
Merry Christmas!!! Blessings and hugs!!
This wonderful! Love that little guy. Thanks for sharing your work in Mo's Challenge this week.
YAAAAAAY! Congratulations Cassie!!! Wooo Hoo! So happy for ya :) Now it's time to hit the books! Merry Christmas & Big Hugs!
What an adorable image, and how beautiful this bag is for a gift! :)
This is wonderful! Thanks for joining the challenge at Mo's DP2! Happy Holidays
Beautiful card. I love the all white ones. And what can you say about Mo's designs. You did this beautifully. Thanks for playing on Paper Cutz this week.
How adorable. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Mo's challenge blog.
Stunning love this thanks for joining paperplay
liz x
Oh, Cassie, this is such a sweet image!!
Congrats on being accepted into the program!!!
Congratulations, Cassie! Love this image and you did a beautiful job with it! Blessings to you!
What a cute little gift bag. The image is adorable and the embossed background looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge and don't forget our new challenge starts on 4th Jan!. Hugs, Denise x
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this lovely work!
Saskia :)
Congrats on your acceptance to grad school!!!!
Love that little image...great project!!! Thanks for joining us at PCC!
Happy New Year!
Terry
what a sweet gift bag
thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX
Love your gift box.. you did a fantastic job. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Mo's challenge. And best of luck in grad school. The time will fly by..... and the rewards are terrific. Hugs from here to there, Peggy
Gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x
Lovely card, I just love all the white! Congrats on getting into grad school!
aww, this is super sweet! I love it!
That is so cute!!! that image is just darling sweet! love the white on white! hugs, Kris
Stunning gift bag.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx
Fantastic little project and just perfect for our celebration theme! Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake :) Donna x
Congratulations to you!! What a wonderful journey you will be on!
Lovely project as well! Love the monochromatic look of it!
Absolutely stunning. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz. Happy New Year
Congrats Cassie, that is wonderful on your grad school.
I adore this project, I have fallen in love with doing white on white. You did a great job!!
so pretty! love the all white look. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Stamp Something!
Congrats on getting into grad school, way to go! This card is so elegant and beautiful, love it.
Congratulations on the grad program!! This is such an adorable project. I love the "whiteness" of it!!!
this is really beautiful thanks so much for joining us at creative inspirations this week love cheryl xx
Hi.
I just love your project. I like everything about it.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Stamp Something.
Happy New year.
Dorte aka dot-scrap
This is stunning, Cassie. Such an elegant gift - I don't think I could bear to open it!!! I absolutely love it.
Congrats on your acceptance to grad school.
And thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.
Julie :o)
A gorgeous gift bag, perfect for this week's theme. Thanks for joining us at CCC.
Liza x
Took my breath away....gorgeous!!!!
Thanks for joining us over at creative inspirations and a Happy New Year when it arrives.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx
congratulations! Yay! I remember grad school and was glad when my thesis was over!
This project is angelic from a to z--breathaking!
Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations during my week of Sponsorship.
Purrs & Kisses,
Kristal of Digi Kitty
www.thedigikitty.blogspot.com
www.thedigikitty.com
Freebies, Challenges, Digi Stamps & Fun!
Oh wow, congrats on the acceptance, that is great news!!! I love this bag!!!
Post a Comment