Can you believe that it's Wednesday already! Time for my third day of showing off some Unity stamps. For this card I used two Unity sets that I have already shown ya'll: Vicious Circle and Jolly Little Winter. I love how they can be so versitile. I stamped the VC on some more transparency (don't you just love the look and frame it creates) only this time I stamped it in white stazon and then covered it in glitter to bring some bling to my card. This time I used the fireplace from the JLW set and colored it in with my copics. I am really proud of the wood look the floor and mantal took on. The fire was a new technique for me too as I mixed different colors together to make the fire glow. Once it was colored I punched it out with a nesstie (and it just happened to be the perfect fit for the VC frame) and glued it behind the frame. I then glittered the border of the card base as well as the frame for the sentiment (which came from the song "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow"). I also promised ya'll yesterday that I would let you know what Unity stamp I'm going to give away this week: Vicious Circle. My goal is to show ya'll two more ways to use this great Unity stamp later this week.
Challenges used:
Die Cuts R Us - project with a holiday feel
Cupcake Craft Challenges - sing a Christmas Carol
Pile It On - Glitter
All That Scraps - anything Christmas
Paper Cutz Challege - use a digital or rubber stamp image








16 comments:
This is so cute-what a neat way to use that stamp.
Gorgeous card! Such beautiful coloring, and I love the frame that you made with Vicious Circle! Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful Cassie! Love all of the sparkle!
I really want and love that viscous circle stamp. I love the way you are showcasing it this week and may just have to see what the next Unity sale has in store. I love the sentiment on this card. it works perfect!
Cassie your card is so warm and wonderful. Love the fire place and the line from the song. Fantastic job!
Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU
so cute, love your coloring ;)
This is soooo amazing. Love the look of the wood and fire that you achieved!
WOW this is awesome, llove your glitter frame.
This is so cute Cassie!! What a perfect sentiment for that image!
wow.. this is beautiful... love the coloring!!!
I love how you stamped on the transparency- very very cool look you have achieved! Lovely card!
love your sparkles!
After reading your sentiment I can't get teh song out of my head, lol! So glad you joined us this week at DCRU!!
Sammye Jo
DCRU DT
Cute card! I like how you framed the fireplace with the Viscous Circle!
What a cute card. I love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x
How beautiful Cassie! I think Unity stamps are just adorable! Super card! Thanks for joining us this week at Die Cuts R Us!
Amber *DCRU DT*
Post a Comment